They are so easy to prepare and delicious!
This is how I like to prepare them:
Squeeze of lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees and line oven tray with baking paper
- Remove leaves and stem of cauliflower.
- Slice into thick steaks – about 1 to 2cms
- Mix olive oil, garlic, lemon juice in a bowl and stir to combine
- Lay cauliflower on tray and pour mixture over
- Add salt, pepper and a little paprika
- Bake in oven until cauliflower is brown around the edges – usually about 20mins
Serve with any of the Dahlicious products and a sprinkle of fresh coriander